3 looks 1 hour- Date Night Series



"When it comes to date night outfits I have no in between. I'm either doing the absolute most (which I love) or I'm wearing the same shirt I fell asleep in. I asked Jasmine to take me to a store and I would allow her to completely style me. We went to Nordstrom and Jasmine styled 3 completely different date night looks without any of my input. This is what we came up with." -Alliyah


"The first outfit was this super soft, yellow, crewneck hoodie from Topshop ($32) paired with striped, paper bag waist shorts from Topshop ($60)." -Alliyah


"I love the oversized sweater look! The mustard color is a huge plus. I like that you can wear the oversized sweater for every day and still dress it up for an evening out. It was super cute with sneakers for a day date but could definitely be dressed up with heels and a clutch for a warm spring summer out." -Jasmine




"The paper bag waist is HIT! The added detail caught my eye as soon as I saw them. The stripes are a  contrasting color adding a bit of flare and changing these from your everyday jean shorts to a statement piece in anyone's closet!" -Jasmine



"This outfit was the most versatile outfit choice for me. I could wear vans and be casual or cute heels to dress it up. The Prima metallic sweater ($55) was perfect against my skin tone. The Topshop army fatigue jeans ($75) were not super structured but lifted my butt and gave it a nice curve." -Alliyah





"The sweater added a bit of sexy. Low cut to show off some cleavage and the color against Alliyahs skin was perfect. I like the button detail and the fall off the shoulder look. I don't typically like to mix cardigans with streetwear but this was a perfect mix." -Jasmine

"ARMY FATIGUE! A last season trend but if done right is very versatile. The shape of the pants gave off a feminine vibe. It's hard to do army fatigue without looking gaudy or tomboyish and I wanted to give it a twist. Add a pair of stilettos paired with the sheer button up cardigan. ITS A LOOK" -Jasmine



"So this look was completely out of my fashion zone. I'm not really into matching sets and I don't usually wear sneakers. I really did love this Ivy Park outfit the most. It wasn't an identical top ($59) and bottom ($58) set and I honestly don't think the top REALLY goes with the bottoms but it works!" -Alliyah




" I am not a huge fan of cropped hoodies. I find they are always too short or too long but this Ivy Park cropped hoodie was perfect. It hit exactly where I wanted it to, not appearing to boxy and not looking like a too small hoodie. Ivy Park is definitely a top for me as far as athleisure goes." -Jasmine


"The shorts are a cute quick go to basic. The shorts and cropped hoodie were not sold as a two piece set but we made them go together. The details in the shorts give them a throwback jersey look that I loved. The fit and where the side slits hit were perfect for Alliyahs body type. I don't particularly care for matching sets but this one deff grew on me and is a trend that I hope sticks around." -Jasmine



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just JAR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Theme Created by pipdig