#DEARKAMRYN





Dear Kamryn,

My sweet baby girl! I truly can not believe we have spent one whole year together! It feels like yesterday you were in my tummy! Being your mommy has been the hardest, yet most rewarding job I have ever had! I knew eventually we would have to celebrate this milestone of turning one, but really I barely blinked and we're here! You have brought me so much joy! Watching you grow into this incredible little baby human has been nothing short of amazing, truly there are few things more beautiful than watching your child flourish & grow right before your eyes. I hope one day you get to experience this. Kamryn you made me a mommy, thank you for choosing me, thank you for being patient while I figure this mom thing out...just when I think I got it, you throw something else at me! I know some days were hard!



You're such a lover, you get that from your daddy & your silly personality comes from me! Don't ever stop smiling my love, you have the most beautiful smile! You've had quite the first year, we learned a lot together! So many firsts! I remember our first night truly alone together after we moved back to Tennessee, hearing you laugh for the first time after grandma passed away, your first international trip to Greece where we made some amazing friends! I also remember the first time you cried for 45 minutes (like 15) nonstop in the car, in bumper to bumper traffic, on the highway in Atlanta. Your dad was screaming at me on the car phone "what's wrong with her", you were screaming, the next exit was miles up. Oh my gosh, I can't forget the blowouts! You're a pooper!! You wouldn't believe me even if you could see it yourself, but little lady your attitude already has me nervous for the teenage years! They say paybacks a b*tch! Kamryn Renee, you are the best parts of your daddy and I wrapped up in one! You are such a happy little ray of sunshine! I pray for you constantly, I pray you grow up to be kind, you get the best parts out of life, I pray you work hard, you grow up to be fearless, and take no shit from anyone. Lastly, I pray in this life you do whatever makes YOU happy!

Happiest of birthdays baby Kakes! Today we celebrate you! You are my greatest love!

Love always,
-mommy
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just JAR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Theme Created by pipdig