Majestic Old Gold & Blue

Five years ago I entered Fisk University without the slightest clue on what would happen after I graduated. My time at Fisk gave me life long friends and memories to last a lifetime. I met people that changed my life and made me want to become the best version of myself. I experienced my first taste of freedom and the consequences that come with freedom. College was not easy, I failed classes and struggled through school for the first time. I learned more about myself in 5 years than the 22 I have been alive. I accomplished goals I never thought were attainable and experienced multiple disappointments. I went to the craziest parties and stayed awake for days studying for a major I ended up changing. I am extremely proud of how far I have come and this is truly only the beginning!









Special Thank You to all the people who helped me with this shoot!
Photography was Dustin Hines, so professional and easy to work with. He helped my vision come to life! I was cracking up the entire time because he was doing the poses before I would. His instagram is @myles.hi_photography
Makeup by @beautybyjdenise
Hair by @loviejoy_street

XO,
Alliyah
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just JAR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Theme Created by pipdig